Skip to content
To fill out the scholarship application, applicants must be:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college pursuing a course of study leading to a degree which could help advance the Illinois Valley Construction Industry,
- Be associated with the Illinois Valley Construction Industry as an employee, spouse or child of a contributing contractor, or an employee, spouse or child of the Association or Industry Fund,
- Or be a member or employee, their spouse or child, of a participating local union
- Have maintained a scholastic average of B-.
- Must be a full time student (A minimum of 12 hours).
- Scholarship applications available July 1, 2023 to August 31, 2023