William J. Kummer Sr. Memorial Scholarship
The Illinois Valley Contractors Association William J. Kummer Sr. Scholarship Program.
Last year recipients were, Arthur Argubright, Emma Borio, Erin Brooker, Connor Brooker, Elliott Buettner, Alexandria Bruins, Molly Dalzot, Abigail Claus, Cassandra Claus, Maya Marenda, Lilliana Orlandi, Maria Pawlak, Ethan Plym, Grace Ross, Evan Stielow, Emma White, Kierra Wozniak, Anna Argubright, Reiss Buettner, Camille Carlson, Drezdan Dale, Jace Schorn, Drew Wooley
Applicants must be:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college pursuing a course of study leading to a degree which could help advance the Illinois Valley Construction Industry,
- Be associated with the Illinois Valley Construction Industry as an employee, spouse or child of a contributing contractor, or an employee, spouse or child of the Association or Industry Fund,
- Or be a member or employee, their spouse or child, of a participating local union
- Have maintained a scholastic average of B-.
- Must be a full time student (A minimum of 12 hours).
The Trustees of the Illinois Valley Construction Industry Advancement Fund will make the selection at the Fall semester from a pool of all qualifying applicants.
How to apply:
Applications may be obtained by calling 815-223-0561, stopping by the Illinois Valley Contractors Association located at 1120 First Street, LaSalle, IL or from a participating local union office or from this website by clicking on the link below.
The application from this website is in PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer in order to view and print it. If you do not have this software, you can download a free copy at www.adobe.com.
IMPORTANT!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Please download, complete, and mail in the PDF Application (linked below) along with your required documents.
Documents required to be submitted with your application include:
Official Copy of your most recent transcripts or GED Final Test Scores.